Irish Bioeconomy Foundation Growing the Irish Bioeconomy Together
• Premier Green Energy- is a manufacturer of waste to energy products, specifically technology that facilitates the conversion of various wastes to electricity. Such technologies can be employed by many companies as a method to reduce waste by-products.
• Avocet- provides conversion opportunities by taking feedstocks like animal manure, energy crops and Food waste to create biofertilizers and clean diesel replacements.
• BHSL Hydro- provides a technology that is particularly useful for chicken farms. Through the conversion of chicken manure, heat and electricity can be produced and used on the farm to increase productivity.
• GlanBia- Glanbia plc is a global nutrition group in Ireland. It is also the guiding force behind the AgriChemWhey Project, which allows for the conversion of waste from milk production into biodegradable plastics and protein powders.
• ClonBio Group- Company that builds and maintains biorefineries. These biorefineries facilitate the conversion of energy crops into biofuels, contributing to less consumption and reliance on fossil fuels.
• UCD Dublin- University in Belfield, Dublin. Provides Education and Research Opportunities to the public.
• Trinity College Dublin- Provides Education and Research opportunities. Trinity College Dublin is the top ranked university in Ireland
• LIT - Campuses found around Ireland that provides Education and Research opportunities to the Public.
• Tipperary County Council- Plays a role in the development of the county’s industry, business, social, arts, heritage and cultural affairs
• CMP International- is a co-operative that represents most of the mushroom growers in Ireland.
• IT Tralee- Education and Research Institute located in Tralee.
• 3CEA- Energy Auditing, Project Management, Domestic Retrofit, Public Lighting, Energy management services, EU Projects, Monitoring & Reporting, Financial Facilitation
• Alltech- Biotechnology, Agriculture, Animal health & nutrition, Nutrigenomics, Natural feed additives, Supplier to premix and Animal feed & farmer
• PNO- Subsidy consultancy, innovation management, consultancy on EU subsidies, management consultancy, investment promotion, innovation promotion, promotion of energy efficiency, promotion of renewable energies, bioeconomy
• DCU- Dublin University that provides necessary education to the public and also provides a platform for new ideas and technologies to be tested for real-world application.
• Udaras Na Gaeltachta- is the regional authority responsible for the economic, social and cultural development of the Gaeltacht. It focuses on important areas such as Enterprise Development, Community Development, Employment Creation and Maintaining Irish Language.
• Nutri-Bio- Animal Nutrition manufacturers that provide specific feeds on a contract basis.
• KelAda- KelAda Pharmachem was established in Ireland to acquire and develop intellectual assets in the pharma chemical space.